1, When and what personal data do we collect
We may collect personal information about you when you:
• apply to open an account with us – including your financial information about you, valid and true identity information.
• use our online platform (App) – including your identity and contact details, billing information such as bank details or credit card details;
• When you use our service，we may automatically collect and store your information, which include but not limited to：device information, software information, service logs, communication logs and location data etc.
• We may collect your information in other valid ways, such as from the sharing by other users, and third-party information provider.
• apply for employment with us – including your identity and contact details, information about your skills, bank account information for payroll purposes, and other information relevant to our compliance obligations;
2, What do we use personal data for
Generally, we may use your personal data for:
• To provide our products and related services to you
• The purpose for which you provided it to us and all directly related uses
• To do marketing campaign and to evaluate and improve the effect of promotions in our services
• Any other purposes to which you have consented and authorized
• Complying with any law and regulation binding on us, and any guideline or notice issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations in connection with us and our products and services. For instance, we may use your personal data when you:
• Use our mobile App (F10 Trade) – to process and evaluate your application, open and administer an account, verify your identity, provide services to you, assist other financial institutions to conduct credit checks, collect amounts from you and pay amounts to you, provide security for your obligations, design new financial services and products, detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent or criminal activities and make any disclosure or transfer that is permitted or required by law;
• You can manage Cookies in the content settings as your preference, This can be done by changing your web browser settings, but may result in more limited functionality. However, if you do so, you may not be able to utilize or activate certain functions available on our online platform.
4, We might use personal data for direct marketing
• We might use some of the personal data we collect to send marketing material and special deal offers to the intended recipients via telemarketing, emails, SMS or other appropriate means, We will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of that direct marketing at that time.
• The third parties to whom your personal data will be disclosed to will depend on the purposes for which that personal data is used. For instance, we may disclose your personal data to:
a, our legal and professional advisors;
b, government agencies and authorities as required by any law, regulation, rule or codes binding on us or our related companies; and c, any other person to whom you have consented.
6, Information Security Assurance
• Under the existing technology, we take all reasonable security measures to protect your information against erasure, loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure.
7, Accessing and correcting / enquiring about your personal data
• You may contact us to seek access to or seek to correct or enquire about the personal data which we hold about you. We may require that you the person requesting access or correction provide suitable identification
• Requests for access to, to correct or to enquire about the personal data held by us should be addressed to our contact below.
8, Contact us
In case of any questions about this policy, you may contact our customer service by the following means.
• Compliance, Suite 4, 334 Highbury Rd, Mount Waverley, Vic 3149